Wednesday, 17 September 2014

20 facts about me


I have been tagged by several people for doing this, so I thought I just write these facts down.


Voila: 20 facts about me

1. I am half German and half French.

2. I live in Germany but my heart is in France.

3. I will start my studies in medecin.

4. My friends (that I adore) describe me as a hipster.

5. I love the Côte d'Azur and the smell of the sea there.

6. I LOVE my family and my best friends more than everything! And I mean it!!! They are great, I love you!

7. Series I watch: Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Sherlock, Supernatural, Teen Wolf

8. I identify myself very much with Sherlock from the BBC Series Sherlock.

9. I have to admit that I have several "fictional boyfriends": Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Loki, Sherlock, Chuck Bass, Stiles, Alex Pettyfer, Jake Abel, James Franco, Matthew Lewis, Logan Lerman, Ryan Gosling, Caleb Rivers, Jensen Ackles

10. The book where I cried the most was Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.

11. In my opinion Marvel is better than DC!

12. I could read the whole day or watch series. Seriously!

13. I adore chocolate!

14. I played music my whole life: the piano and singing are things I could not live without!

15. I like listening to music that is Indie or Alternative, but I think that I like every Kind of music... Well ... Except house and "Volksmusik".

16. I have a mind palace.

17. I want to travel the world!

18. The best meal of the day is breakfast!!!!! Especially french breakfast!

19. I think of myself more as a French than a German..

20. I wouldn't think of someone as a role model.. There are people that I admire and adore for their work and I think of them as my idols. But I think you cannot really be yourself if you are trying to be exactly as your role model.


I tag everyone who reads this and I'd love to read yours! Please comment where I can find your facts! Love, Melodie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt super Fakten!
    Mit meinen stimmt die Serie PLL überein! :p
    Meine 20 Fakten findest du hier: http://xxhowlifeshouldbexx.blogspot.de/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! :D
      Haha, sehr cool! Ich gucke sie mir gleich an :)

      Delete