Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Mother-Daughter-love

I just saw the work of the photographer Howard Schatz where he captured the relationships of models and their mothers in stunning pictures.You can have a look here

These pictures have been so inspiring and beautiful that I wanted to take MY own pictures.

I want to show with my photos not only the ressemblance of my mother and us sisters. I decided that I wanted to capture the beauty of different ages and of people that are not seen as "perfect".
I want to show our relationships towards the other ones. 

In the following photographs I tried to capture how loving my mother is with us and how thankful we are for that and how much we adore her.
On t'aime maman!


















In the future, I want to do more campaigns like this and I'm hoping to find more people wanting to step in front of my camera! 

No comments:

Post a Comment