Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Favourite places in Berlin #1

Hello lovely readers! Asyou might have noticed, I'm staying in Berlin for a few weeks! I am super excited and I decided that I wanted to  share my impressions of my capital with You .

On my first evening , I went to an incredible American Diner at the "hacksche Höfe" with my dad. I fell in love with the location  ! Wow! It's just so ... i don't know... Hipster maybe? Or iconic? Have a look!





Btw: The food was delicious!!!!!




Doesn't it look great?What do you think?
Love from Berlin and more is coming soon ✖️ 

4 comments:

  1. that looks really good! awesome blog,i followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky to go Berlin looks amazing! Would love it if you could leave a comment on my blog and follow beaut - www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete